See How Do I Burn Purchased iTunes Video to DVD

| Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I recently bought two episodes of ‘Lost’ from iTunes. My whole family watches the show, but missed these episodes. My intent was to buy them (which I did), and have the family watch them on TV. However, there does not appear to be a good way to do that. iTunes lets you burn downloaded songs to CD, and allow you to play them on a CD player. But, I can’t find a way to burn this purchased iTunes video file to DVD, so my family can watch all at once.

I have asked many friends, but none of them know a good program that can convert iTunes video to DVD on Mac OS.I was so frustrated about that until one of my friends recommends me iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac.I downloaded the free trial as soon as my friends told me, and found it is just what I need. I purchased it from their website without any hesitation, now I can burn any purchased iTunes videos, movies, or even TV shows to DVD to share with my family on TV freely and easily.

I would like to share my experience on how to burn iTunes video to DVD with all people who are still helpless with burning purchased iTunes videos. Hope this simple iTunes video to DVD burning guide could be helpful for thoes who has the same experience with me.

We all know that iTunes videos(.m4v, .mp4, .m4p),movies,or TV shows have the DRM protected even though you have purchaesed them? So first we should remove the DRM protection from the purchased iTunes videos/movies/TV shows to unprotected videos. Here you can go to remove the iTunes DRM protect if you are just wondering how to get it done.

After having removed the drm protection, now it would be easy to burn iTunes videos/movies/TV shows to DVD playable on home DVD player and enjoy on the widescreen TV.

Follow me, you will get your purchased iTunes videos, movies, or TV shows burned in two steps with the help of Video to DVD Creator for Mac.

First, You need to run the DVD Creator for Mac and load the iTunes files (iTunes videos, movies, or TV shows) into the program .



Then, just insert a blank DVD disc and to burn iTunes videos/movies/TV shows to DVD by clicking the burn button on the interface of the program.

This video to DVD burning software supports burn video to DVD9 and DVD5, you can choose a proper DVD disc (D5 or D9) according the size of your iTunes videos or movies. So you can make full use of your DVD disc space.

One thing I should not forget to tell you is that with this video to DVD converting software, you can also edit your iTunes files like cropping, trimming,or changing the effect as you prefered. What’s more, it also allows you create a special and personalized DVD mune for your new DVD with various build-in animated and static menu templates.

More details please consult here: How to Burn iTunes Videos/Movies/TV Shows to DVD on Mac

0 comments:

Post a Comment